Attractions Near by
Macas Camping Ground has an excellent ablutions block with showers, toilets, laundry facilities, and a kitchen for use by campers. The grounds are laden with trees for ample shade. The camping ground is set in a 300acre wooded block which is adjacent to the Mount Jerusalem National Park.
* Nature walks onsite or short drives away.
* 300 acres of breathtaking landscape for your exploration.
* Abundant variety of bird life.
* Byron Bay (Just 20 minutes drive)
* Jerusalem National Park is adjoined to the camping ground internally.
* Just 10 minute drive away from the edge of Jerusalem National park.
* Beaches are located 20 minutes drive away.
* Mt Warning stands at just 40 minutes drive via Uki.
Mullumbimby Attractions :
Camping and Transport
For Bluesfest and Splendour in the Grass.
We supply a shuttle bus which ferries people to and from the festival for an accommodation/transport package of $40 per adult per night, $25 per child per night.
Children 6 -16
Children 6-16 are $5 in any season, and Under 6 are free.
Also, in addition well behaved Dogs are welcome and must be supervised at all times. We care your dearest ones so that they can also enjoy quality time together.
Limited number of powered sites available at $5 extra per site.
Tents are available for hire.Group rates on camping can be applied with ease. Bookings can be made by contacting ( (02) 6684 5211) Maca’s Camping Ground.